Application requirements and procedure
Please read carefully the following points!
Conditions for Admission to the BSc of Economics at the Faculty of Economics:
We do require registration of an e-application (see How to apply) and submission of:
- ECOn ECON Application form 2017/18
- a legalized/notarized copy of a High school leaving certificate (as soon as it becomes available after obtaining it) plus translation into English (if in other language than Czech, Slovak or English)
- nostrification a a High school leaving certificate if applicable (as soon as it becomes available. For more info see the Recognition of Previous Education)
- a Motivation letter (see Entrance exam)
- a copy of passport
- a receipt of payment for the admission fee /EUR 50, which works to CZK 1380, required if the paymnet is missing in INSIS)
- s structural CV
- an Essay of a given economic topic (part of the ECON Application form 2017/2018)
Knowledge of English is a prerequisite and must be proven within the entrance exam. No English language test is required.